GOD WHO KNOWS

 

A GOD WHO KNOWS

A customer took a cloth to a tailor and told him to fix the little opening near the pocket. The man turned the cloth inside out and then began to tear the pocket with his hands. ‘Hah!’ The customer shouted in disbelief and informed  the tailor he brought the cloth to be sewed to be torn.

But the tailor in calmness replied” I know.”

The two words sank in the customers mind like a heavy stone sinking in water and he could not talk again. He was just a customer and could not interrelate between sewing and tearing.

God says “I know.”



He hears your complaints.

Father I want a house  …”I know.”



I have no money to pay for rent …” I know.”

I was rejected and abused …”I know.”

I have no vision of a car…”I know.”


I have no money to cater for my needs … I know

So many times when the lord is fixing us, he starts by tearing us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, tearing all our philosophies, tearing our pride and fake humility, tearing things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.

The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the lord and when it’s the devil.

The devil tears to kill, God tears to fix. God tears  the old to give you new.

God’s tearing fire only refines his own. God’s tearing approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man, he only makes, we call it tearing, he calls it making, we call it breaking, he calls it building. He knows you have needs even before you ask. That’s why when we complain …he responds thus “I know.”

As the word says JEREMIAH29;11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to  give you an expected end

Comments

  1. So true, in the end through all the pain we become stronger and wiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, in the end we become stronger and wiser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://apption.co/embeds/dqi652

Popular Posts